Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Dilemma

So do you wake up the neighbors in the middle of the night by calling
them to let them know they left the dome light on?....or.... Do you
ignore offer to help them jump start in the morning?
Consider older couple ( for sure asleep ) and car locked.

I choose to wake them. Better then having them call a tow truck and
making a claim, right?

4 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

What a good neighbor!

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Beano said...

HA! Funny, I just did not want to write an agent draft.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

I don't understand the "Meet Me In the Future" add on yourr blog. I clicked on it and chose a phrase but what do you do with it?

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Beano said...

I am sorry... adds are placed by Google and they rotate, based on the content... so by the time I looked for that particular add it was not there. If you see it again and give me more detail I can "block" any add but I am not sure what it was about. Maybe it was trying to re-direct you in a way that your browser did not like. Please let me know if you have any trouble.

Or maybe, just maybe the add comes to you in the future. You might have to wait for it ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home