Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Speaking of Lists

Reasons blogger has yet to feature “vaporlife” as a “Blog of Note”


1)Karma is a bitch

2)I slept with “bloggers” kid sister in college

3)Despite years of toil I am still the red headed step-child of the blogging world

4)They are busy trying to work out the “vaporlife” movie rights before they thrust it into stardom.

5)Its not my fault: I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD.

6)Bloggers insistence on “quality posts” keeps them from seeing the full potential of “vaporlife”.

7)I did not correctly fill out from DD-108 in triplicate so vaporlife is not even available for consideration

8)Too much Apple Bashing

9)Not enough Apple Bashing

10)“vaporlife” is ahead of its time and will be best appreciated posthumously.


2 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

Add misuse of HTML

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Beano said...

corrected!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home