Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Condensation Pump

Among the yard work, cleaning the gutters, fixing a lamp, installing new door sweeps, and a million other things, I noticed that there was water in the basement. Apparently the pump that moves the condensation from furnace/air was on the fritz. Instead of pumping it out , it was overfilling onto the floor.

So call Stadium Hardware, of course they have one, (thank god for them) so I had to stop everything and run over to get it. I don't know why shit like this has to happen when I am in the middle of 50 million other things. Drive to the hardware, get the stuff, drive home, remove the old pump, put in the new one. Wire it up, make sure it works. So being the crazy bastard I am, I took the old pump apart, cleaned it, put it back together and put some power to it and sure as hell it fired right up. Damn, should have done that before I spent 65 bucks on a new one. Well now I have two I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home