Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Comcast Sucks

I am already staying up to late. I am watching this movie. All of a
sudden in the last seconds of the movie comcast flakes out. Really?
Right now. Pixilated crap for the last couple of moments. Now the
movie is rolling credits. I literally missed the end of the movie. I
pay so much for this crap it is highly annoying.

2 Comments:

At 5:12 AM, Blogger J said...

comcast sucks

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can rewind it you know...and yes Comcast is the devil

 

Post a Comment

<< Home