Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, August 14, 2009

Its almost Saturday....and its almost fall.

As summer starts to wain into fall, there is a certain anticipation in the air.

For some its the smell of freshman nerves and redbull. For me, its the realization that in just few short weeks it will be football season here in Ann Arbor. This is no normal year, not by a long shot. This is a year is a make a break year for Rodriguez and crew.

Put all the recruiting, all the hype all the negative feelings from last year aside and I can actually say I cant remember being more excited about a season.

Its fall and hope springs eternal, an few key wins can make it a miracle season and a few losses can make it season of dread. I fell like a man with a pile of money riding on one single hand at the blackjack table.

Go Blue!

1 Comments:

At 4:22 AM, Blogger J said...

I hate to dash your hopes but rumors are not good for MI. Of course who am I to talk I think EMU was 1 and 15 or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home