Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I've said it before, I'll say it again. I.Hate.Plumbing


I've said it before, I'll say it again. I.Hate.Plumbing

But with a new fridge comes new ice maker, and a need to have a water connection. I was going to be damned if I was going to pay for that after paying for the fridge we already cant afford.

So I bought the kit, and this saddle valve shit is kinda cool. Its basically a valve that fits over your water line and SELF TAPS by screwing into the side of the pipe, and supplies the water to any thing that basically needs a small supply of water.

So it got hooked up, it is working and everyone is happy.

I still hate plumbing but today, I might just hate it a little less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home