Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, September 18, 2009

Speaking of Idiots

Lets face it, we all see a lot of stupid things while driving. Most of us even do some borderline things while we drive. Talking, texting, eating you get the point.

But the driver of this red ford SUV surprised me went I pulled up next too him yesterday at a stop light... he was brushing his teeth. BRUSHING HIS TEETH. I mean going to town with a full size toothbush and trying to spit out the window making a mess down the side of his vehicle.

I mean I am all for oral hygiene myself but, you cant wait? Your in that much of a hurry?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home