Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, September 28, 2009

When my nephew asked me to help him build a robot

He asked me if I had any small motors. I am pretty sure he had the classic robot theme in mind, a two legged stiff walking thing....
My mind went to a wild frenzy of PSA, flying autonomous platforms that would actually fly following you around.
It could house a computer that could connect you with your email, phone, and more. Follow you around say about two feet from your head. close enough to pick up your voice commands and far enough to stay out our you way. Smart enough to land near you when you are sitting and also connect via 4G or WiFi. Control you home systems and tell you what on TV. Access your music selection and stream it to your home, car or office. I can tell when you enter your car dock with it or land on the seat.

Alas I an constricted by time. Time and Money.... and the technical capabilities of our time.

I see a two legged stiff walking classic Robot in the near future, but *sigh* I can still dream

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:44 AM, Blogger J said...

I would like to see a wooden robot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home