Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, October 05, 2009

How much wood...

Recently a good friend of mine old me where I could find some reclaimed hardwood on the cheep. It took me a while to get over there, mostly due to the rain.
When I got there I was overwhelmed frankly, with all the hardwood they had laying around and were willing to part with for reasonable prices.
For example, I was able to pick up eight, 8' lengths of BLACK WALNUT, for about what I would normally pay for some fine popular(see the second self down running over with fined milled lengths). BLACK WALNUT. To put that in perspective that's like buying gold at lead prices. I have no idea what I am going to do with it yet, but it was an awesome find.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home