Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Speaking of bad days

Its easy to forget that in some parts of the world, a bad day takes on a whole new meaning.

Photos are flooding (excuse the pun) in from the Philippines showing how desperate the situation is over there.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Princess P said...

Thanks for the reminder Ren-Ben. My day has been pretty shitty to say the least but your right my problems are nothing compaired to that. I am sure they would love to take my problems over theirs.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Yes- some perspective is a wonderful thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home