Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, October 26, 2009

Broken Laptop

You may have noticed that my laptop is down.

In the end I resisted the temptation to buy a new one and I buckled under for the cheap fix. I know that laptops are so cheap right now (see ecost to see what I mean) but I am thinking that even though there are some great deals right now, the holiday prices are coming and so are the newest products.

So I am living with the old one, for a while that is.

Thanks to analog_chainsaw for the photo.


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

i smell a macbook in your future!

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Beano said...

I holding out for the miracle tablet...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home