Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, November 16, 2009

Overheard Last Night on the Couch.....


(after messing up the admittedly over complicated TV set up)

Sitting down to dinner, in front of TV:

Me: There I fixed it, you just had the wrong input. You almost had it back to correct.

The Girl: I tried to change the input.

Me: I know, you almost had it.

The Girl: Its a pain in the butt.

Me: Its just the curse of your gender, you just don't understand math or TV's. (kidding)

The Girl: I understand Knife! (holding steak knife, seriously)

Me: Touche'

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home