Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Seen last night at the park.

In the cold and dark last night, I took Tanner to the park as I do every night and out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a brand new *2o1o Ford F150 Raptor* .

It was just sitting there, with manufacture plates on, in the cold under the dim lights just there dirty as mine, perched unassumingly under the inadequate lights giving the whole scene an institutional feel. I went over and surreptitiously grabbed this awful photo and pawed over her for a quick moment and just like that I was away again.

I went about my business but I could not get that truck out of my mind. I really like the Raptor and since it looks like I will be needing a new one in May.... I would really like to swing this one.
The problem is it looks just a little out of my reach. (better photo below)
*sigh*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home