Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I hate it when....



I was running late this morning.

I was running late this morning, and I forgot my dry cleaning.

I was running late this morning, and I forgot my dry cleaning, and I was late for work.

I was running late this morning, and I forgot my dry cleaning, and I was late for work and my coffee never quite cleared my head today.

I was running late this morning, and I forgot my dry cleaning, and I was late for work and my coffee never quite cleared my head and I had a client waiting for me in the lobby.

I was running late, forgot my dry cleaning, was late for work, coffee did not clear my head, had a customer waiting for me in the lobby, work was piling up faster than I could clear it.

I was running late, forgot my dry cleaning, was late for work, coffee did not clear my head, had a customer waiting for me in the lobby, work was piling up fast, had to run an errand in the freezing cold today.

Running late, forgot dry cleaning,was late for work, coffee did not clear my head, had a customer waiting for me, work was piling up fast, froze my ass off, stayed late to pay bills reminded how broke I am .

Running late, forgot dry cleaning,was late for work, coffee did not clear my head, had a customer waiting for me, work was piling up fast, froze my ass off, stayed late to pay bills reminded how broke I am, dog wanted to go to the park in the cold.

Running late, forgot dry cleaning,was late for work, coffee did not clear my head, had a customer waiting for me, work was piling up fast, froze my ass off, stayed late to pay bills reminded how broke I am, cold again running the dog, was late for dinner.

I HATE IT WHEN THE DAY SNOWBALLS OUT OF CONTROL.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5:01 AM, Blogger eda said...

角色扮演|跳蛋|情趣跳蛋|煙火批發|煙火|情趣用品|SM|
按摩棒|電動按摩棒|飛機杯|自慰套|自慰套|情趣內衣|
live119|live119論壇|
潤滑液|內衣|性感內衣|自慰器|
充氣娃娃|AV|情趣|衣蝶|
情趣用品,情趣,
G點|性感丁字褲|吊帶襪|丁字褲|無線跳蛋|性感睡衣|

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger diamonddisco said...

123 repeater isnt that a fugazi song?

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps united states i've heard of that isn't that where the Eiffel tower is?

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger diamonddisco said...

that was me i'm not anonymous i'm diamond deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home