Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Apple Tablet Multi Touch Envy? Try this!

So unless you live under a rock, and hey if you do no offense, you know that Apple has some some sort of big announcement next week.

Honestly I am very interested but in reality I am pretty sure I will not be an early adapter on this new magical product... whatever it is.

What I will do, however, is download the latest Bumptop desktop with multi-touch and a cool GUI. I have to admit its kind of fun, and FREE and I would have to say it made me feel a little better about new products that I will likely not be getting. Did I mention its free.

Get it *here* you wont regret it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home