Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, January 22, 2010

Last night the dreams that came to me


Last night the dreams that came to me were as cold and unfamiliar as a stranger on the bus.

It was as if they were trying to be my dreams, they had all the right topics and they seemed like my dreams, but only as someone else would have imagined how they would play out.

It was oddly unsettling, and kept me off balance all day.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Very cryptic. I hope this is not a sign of things to come. Right? It may just be premonitions of the pending wolverine loss in West Lafayette.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Beano said...

You always have to take it to a dark place don't you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home