Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, January 25, 2010

Special delivery: Foreign Package


Now that we have an wii, the the girl was on a mission to find a cheaper wii-mote and nun-chuck(sic) rather than pay the $60 for the pair everywhere I could find it. After all some games need a second controller to work right, and it does not seem fair to pay 1/3 again the cost of the counsel for another controller.

So her and the little girl conspired and found one on ebay and ordered the damn thing. For about 1/2 of every where else. For the record I dont trust about 1.2 the crap on ebay, there is so much scamming crap out there but to my dismay, WEEKS later it showed at the office, a (apparently new) wii-mote/ nun-chuck combo.

Since this appears to be shipped direct from Hong Kongs infamous black market/counterfeit central I will have to see if it works once I get it home. But the best part is the little blue stamp on the back under the customs info.... apparently I am not the only person who thinks its crazy.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How funny...I did the same thing...the remote has its days...I wanna work, I don't wanna work...but hey it was a great deal!!!

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Beano said...

yes, the nun-chuck for some reason will not register "up" and it creates some problems.... like i keep getting punched in the face during boxing as I cant lift my left hand...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home