Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cool Gear: extended Desktop

My techno lust has made me go out and borrow this unused display to extend my laptop "desktop" at work for what can on be described as the coolest thing ever!

OK maybe its just cool to me, but having the extra screen space with the extended desktop IS THE SHIT.

Looking back, sometimes it really does not take much to make me happy.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Awsome, I like it!

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Beano said...

yes its quite cool actually!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home