Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Park Video

So today I really did not get much done. It was not for a lack of trying. I did get some trim around the new window at the country house. Some work in the shop also, but not enough by my measure.I suppose it does not help I had office hours on Saturday. Short weekends have the effect of adding extra pressure to get things done. I did get to the regular business of taking Tanner to the park. The weather was pleasant considering it was mid January. You can see her here playing a little bit of fetch.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home