Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Tanner Manages a quick tail wag...

Tanner Manages a quick tail wag... as she mopes around today under my desk at the office. She likes to let me know that she did not really appreciate the visit to the Vet this morning and the subsequent booster shots she was given.
I don't like it either as I hate to witness her obvious dislike of the place in general. Not to mention I never get out of there with out spending a bundle.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

Poor Tanner!

I think you're being spamed.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Thanks Jet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home