Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, January 29, 2010

My Keys, much like my life...


My Keys, much like my life….Seem overly complicated and un-necessarily busy. Sure I have the rental house keys on there today from recent home inspection but even so it just might me time to sort through and clean a little house. So to speak that is.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Yeşer Tokgöz said...

cool! i like the one on the under side of the skull(right-top)
but the mean i get from this image is complex..-ity...im sophisticated

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Beano said...

I was really going for... I just have too many keys ;)

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

i love keyrings :D i collect them. i have keyrings just for my keyrings ...

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Thanks for the comment Angie!. Mine are mostly utilitarian but I be you are a lot of people that share your love for keyrings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home