Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Welcome to Vaporlife!



I noticed traffic was through the roof today and I checked and sure enough Vaporlife was mentioned on "Blogs of Note". Thank you to all our new visitors... I hope you like what you read and visit often!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger madison. said...

You're so darling.
This was such a pleasure to read. I stumbled upon the page and found myself captivated. Please check out my personal blog sometime, I would love love your feedback, dear.

Afternoon Tea:
http://www.madisonreece.blogspot.com

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Thank you for the kind words.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

Always such the gentleman.....(gagging sound)

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Thank you sarcasta-man. did you see this mr: looking for a dual band router with usb?

http://www.ecost.com/Detail.aspx?edp=52340023&navid=155441519

 

Post a Comment

<< Home