Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Opera Mini Browser


In a surprise move by Apple the app store has approved the Opera mini browser for the app store.

This means you can use something, other that mobile safari, for surfing the web.

Big deal you say? I would say them same, until you tried it. Its not perfect. In fact its kind of jerky and unpolished. What it is, however, is blazingly fast. How fast? Well I would say Jaw dropping fast. So fast I am thinking it knows what I am going to ask and it starts loading it first.

There are times when a website is needed but I have been discouraged by a less than wi-fi connection and now I don’t really see that as an issue.

Forget the fact that I had to agree to a 92 page (all thought its iPhone pages) new app store user agreement. Really 92 pages? Are your f’n serious? I am not sure if I signed my life away or if it was dubious it was asking right when I tired to download the Opera browser but… Damn. I had to have it. Oh and it was priced right at *free*

If you have an iPhone you need to check it out. Especially if it’s a non 3G model. It will bring a little bit of joy in your otherwise bleak outlook especially in light of the new pending software upgrades, you will not be eligible for.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home