Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Best comment of the day:

(on a random gizmodo post about iPhone 4)

“I am not going to say all people that use iPhones are douchebags, I am just saying all douchebags use iPhones.”

Best comment of the day from iwisiwasjeff


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger madison. said...

Hahahahahaha, oh goodness. I just died laughing. Thanks for following, lovely. I adore you and your blog. Keep in touch, leave me a comment sometime.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Thanks Madison... and for the record before everyone gets up in arms...I have an iPhone. Its always good to be able to laugh at oneself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home