Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Remote Hell:

"Why are there a shit load of remotes on our coffee table?" you might ask...

Well I will tell you:

The one on the left,our harmony 880 remote decided to go rouge. It just went awol and certain buttons just wont work. Nice. the problem is it lured us in with its ease of use,macro magic, and pretty screen, making me forget how to run the TV without it. Like a drug dealer luring us in and letting us get addicted... then it just took an f'n trip.


So until I have time to take it apart, and I will be doing that soon, I was forced to re-learn how to run everything. *sigh* I remember the days when "programming the VCR clock was the hard part now it like re-tasking a satellite.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

If the gov is always watching us why can't they just change the channel for us? They know what we like by now.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Beano said...

Paranoid much?

I will tell you what I know:

#(COMMENT EDITED BY THE GOVERNMENT)#

So stop being so worried about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home