Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, July 05, 2010

Dropping of some keys at my mothers

I ran into this little guy... he was an impudent little fella letting me walk right up close. Not doubt a result of mother feeding him and all the other animals.
I was lamenting going back to work (as other had Monday off) and it occurred to me that this little red squirrel never gets a day off. To him its 100% of the time just survive. Weird that he would not even have a concept of work/play time.
Of course his brain is the size of an acorn... but still I wonder.
I do see squirrels play now and then. Maybe they do know when there work is done for the day and they have gathered enough food. Maybe they are smarter than I gave them credit for.
Probably not.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home