Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Today was a day of fixing things... and of breaking of others


I woke this day shaking off yesterdays fatigue like a dog shaking of water after a long cold swim.

I spent the rest of the day fixing things... and breaking others.

I fixed these railings at a rental, and broke my drill ( and a driver bit as well).

I replaced a cable on the ATV and damaged a pair of wire cutters.

I replaced yesterdays problems with brand new ones that taste of yesterday's.

Seems like a lot of work for a push.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home