Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Meanwhile, all the civilized people...


Meanwhile, all the civilized people... were at the airshow at Willow Run airport.


You would think with my tendency toward aviation I would have been in attendance but alas my obligations almost always win out and this weekend was not exception.


It does not stop me from checking out what others were able to see.


Not to brag, but the difference between me and most if not all of these people watching... I have actually flown one of these AT6's that are flying by.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home