Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Today we watched my neice and nephew...

Today we watched my niece and nephew for a few hours... and Mina took the camera and ran around taking a million photos. In the midst of all of them I found these two photos... one of Kitty and the other of the cake she and the Girl made in the easy bake oven.

There were some other gems also but I found these two were the best .

Maybe she has a photography career in her future.



Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that cake is way better than what Emily and I do. Ours usually looks like a blob!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Beano said...

I know... suffice it to say I had very little to do with it. Maybe that is why it turned out so good.

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger J said...

They had fun as usual now we have to discuss the price of electronics and the facts of daddy's salary until xmas. The camera thing might happen though they both love to take pics.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Beano said...

Check out ecost... I get some really good camera deals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home