Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Brain overload...

Lately, my brain has been bursting with ideas.

I guess its back to the shop to wrap up some more projects before I can start new ones.

Oh and the girl wants me to make new kitchen cabinets.

I better go get started.



*update*

Tray imagined... tray actual.

Not quite done but I love to see thoughts come to life in solid walnut.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger J said...

I am just wondering what exactly that tray is meant to hold looks like a tray large enough for a turkey dinner in case you want to extend invitations.

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Beano said...

I just make the trays. I leave it to others to fill.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home