Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shop Time: My Niece’s project Box.


It was a good weekend... I did some work at the rental, but little else of what I had planned but you know what that is alright.

I did get to spend some time in the shop and this is good because I have several projects backed up.

A couple of weeks ago I started this project box for my niece.
Here it is with the inner shelf I made for her to organize her supplies and what not.

I need a front latch, a little bit more sanding, then ready for finish.

I am beginning to like this simple box. Hope she likes it as well.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily would like one too! :) should be easy to do 2 in a row right?

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Beano said...

I will just photo copy it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home