Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Today I was in my freind Mikes shop...

I was all over the place today. When I stopped to look around for a moment I was in my friend Mike's shop with this little fellow looking up at me.
Composed from an old jack and other assorted goodies, complete with articulating arms.

He is more of a metal worker than I am, and it obvious everywhere you look.

He had as many projects going as I do, all in a different medium. Its like walking into strangely parallel world. Amazing things were everywhere and everything, like this little robot guy, peaked my interest with ever increasing intensity.

He was full of stories and I had fun discussing things with him.

Meanwhile back in my shop, things were not getting done.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home