Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Post Valentines Days Lunch Review: The Gandy Dancer

Since my Valentine had the day off yesterday, we met for a nice lunch instead of fighting the dinner crowds at one of Ann Arbor often overlooked but definitely most interesting restaurants : The Gandy Dancer.

Sure it was a bit of a splurge.... but lunch menu is usually a little better on the wallet then dinner, and there is no exception here.

I will not deny that the company of my love was influencing my mood, the atmosphere was amazing the that was nothing compared the food.

We had the Dynamite Scallops - Crab encrusted with basil drizzled cream sauce (served over sea shells- amazing presentation) . She had the lobster bisque and a salad and I had the lunch special London broil. All of it was amazing.

It was a long, leisurely lunch, and sitting in the old train station watching the train go by with the Girl was a perfect way to get away... if only for an hour.



If your ever in Ann Arbor I would recommend you try this place.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home