Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lately, I have been a mess.


One of the biggest things right now is my phone dilemma.
I have been putting off getting a new phone for one reason or another. But lately I feel like I need to get on with getting one. The choice really is mind boggling and for a techie guy like me the variety of options out there has never been better. That’s the problem. It’s too much. I am over thinking it. I am causing the problem.

Really there have been a lot of things on my mind. With the realization that the phone is not the problem at all it all came flooding in. That is when I really started to stress.
OK take a breath. 
I am over thinking it. I am causing the problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home