Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Keeping with the reptile theme * this week:

I caught up this little guy a the park today.Tanner really did not get what all the commotion was about. It did take me a bit to wrangle this guy and in the end I just let him go again.
The other day there was some big deer bouncing away from us as we rounded the corner. The park has been our own little eco-system lately balancing out the work week and pushing out the paperwork cobwebs out of my head.
Tomorrow is Easter and the end of lent.
Hopefully it brings a nice peaceful summer.

* I know that a toad is an amphibian but lets face it... its close-a-damn-nuff 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home