Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, April 18, 2011

Well I finally purchased a new phone.

Well I finally went and updated my first gen iPhone that was dying the slow death on the isle of abandoned products.
Long forgotten and falling behind in software updates it was time.
It was both easier and more difficult than I had expected. I am still working out a new kinks but so far I am very pleased with the Android path I have wandered down. The Motorola Atrix is both powerful and sleek. I am reveling in the new Android format. Yet there are things I will miss...
I will let you know more once I have settled in completely. For now its like learning a different language that have only dabbled in before and I have a lot of ground still to cover.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do find the random Star Wars reference slightly amusing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home