Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Star wars marathon.... on again.

In an effort to prove that even I could get tired of the classic series there was another Star Wars marathon on tonight. I seems to be a weekly thing. Almost predictable.
I still watched it.
So....Where is the proof  you ask?
I only watched episode IV.
That my good friends is progress and an undeniable sign that you can over do a good thing.

I did DVR the rest of course. I said there was progress I did not say I was cured now did I.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched it too!!! LOL we are Star Wars nerds...dont know why considering I own all the DVD's but something about it being on TV just makes me watch. I only watched that episode too, really cuz its the best one :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home