Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cool Gear : Samsung Galaxy S2

Lets face it almost every day I change my mind on this topic but TODAY my favorite piece of tech envy is the Samsung Galaxy S2.
Set to drop any day this thing looks like a giant ball of sexy-awesome smartphone goodness. 
Its looking more and more like there will be no iPhone 5 announcement this June. This may the the best way to slake my techno itch for foreseeable future.

Sporting Android 2.3 (gingerbread) and a unique samsung skin that you will probably either love or hate, a 8 mp camera and 2mp front camera. See the details *here*.

I just need it to drop like RIGHT NOW before I change my mind again.
I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home