Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Shop Time: Shelving units.

I can never get enough done during these short weekends. That being said it nice to see a project that was completed and it out in the wild.

My nephews bookcase/desk combo came together nice and was installed on site in just a few minutes.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I SO need that for David!!

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Beano said...

I can draw you out the blueprints...

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No no I need you to make it. David will have kids of his own before James has time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home