Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Globe Stand Complete and more.

Did I get some things done this weekend? Sure I did.
Did I get what I wanted to done? Not even close.
I did manage to get the globe stand stained, sanded, and sealed.

The little project turned out pretty good. 
I also did manage to knock out this little utility cars designed to to hold rakes/shovels and yard implements. This was actually an old oak trashcan that I put on renewed.refurbished for this purpose. Since this was a project that I had not started I was only able to build the handle from a similar red oak the grid the internal grid, and trim are are a softer wood that I am hoping will stain up as a nice contrast. Once all the glue is done drying I guess we shall see.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Robert said...

Beautiful cart!

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Robert said...

Beautiful creation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home