Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, June 27, 2011

Cool Gear: Living with Square




What is Square? It’s a solution to a problem I didn’t know I had. What it really is is a mini credit card reader that you hook up with the * free * software and once you jump though some hoops viola! You have your own personal credit card machine for your smart phone or tablet.

Check it out *here*  or find it in any app store (at least Android or ios ) but here is two things that amaze me:

1) Everyone that sees it thinks its cool.
2) No one has heard of it

So what do I do with it? So far I don’t know. I could see it would be a killer app for a small business. Or a garage sale. For now it’s just cool that I can take credit card  payments, and I have used it… for some people that owed me money. Some reimbursements for lunch, materials I purchased and more.
 
Still, it is largely a solution to a problem I did not know I even had.

A cool solution at that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home