Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, July 16, 2006

This Weekend.

Despite the fact I had to work Saturday (seriously, I would rather have my skin peeled off then work another Saturday) I had a good and productive weekend.

Sushi then a show, that was the plan.

After a great dinner, we went to a lackluster performance at the Ann Arbor Comedy Showcase by Jim McCue who Barb said seemed like did not want to even be on stage, later we ended up walking around the town and having a good time.

Our adventures led us to the The Arena and the Full Moon. Here is Barb at the full moon starting to feel the effects of the booze.

Suddenly we ran across this sign attached to a street light. OK here is the deal. I am so glad you have these fancy new progressive LED lights Ann Arbor, but I just have to say this: why are you asking the public for there opinion. I get the whole tree hugging thing you have going, but this it the same city I just spent the night walking through and I just have to tell you, the thoughts of the people in the drum circle and the guy on the bike that looked like he was on crack and was for certain wearing a bra…no, no these people you do no want an opinion from.

You have a job, pick street lights. Do your job, move on. This does not require a grass roots survey, no pole, no town meeting… its just f’n street lights … see that was not so difficult now was it.

2 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Fatgracdaddy said...

now i feel the need to research led vs non led and the possible environmental reprecussions and definately how they could affect baby bats at night.

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Beano said...

I hear they hum at just he right frequency to keep the aliens away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home