Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Engadget you have done it again


Warning: Star Trek reference imminent but in my defense:

Come on! Did you see the picture?


OK I know a funny picture when I see it and here is one. His young lady is just way to happy about her Jordie-esk mono visor for her video Ipod.

The manufacturer, MicroOptical Corp., should put this one strait in their advertisement campaign. When I showed it around the office, most of the girls responded by saying “ I’ll have whatever she is watching.”

Anyway if you want one of your very own super-dooper mega exciting dork glasses, you can check out the details at:

http://www.engadget.com/2006/01/11/myvu-personal-media-player-lcd-goggles-for-the-ipod/

PS all credit, complaints, and legal action can be directed to :
engadget.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home