Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Weekend project: volume II Hardwood floors just dont grow on trees.

In an attempt to knock another item off my to do list, I decided to re-do one of the upstairs bedroom hardwood floors. When I say I decided, I mean after Barb G poked and prodded me into to get it done…and with her help and a little help from Ron F, I got it done.

I am not going to lie to you; it was not all a piece of cake. From the rental of the equipment to the final brush stokes of the stain, it was work.

I’m sore from the long hours using the heavy sanders, and the legs hurt from bending kneeling crawling and laboring of the hard red oak floor that I found hidden under the carpet.

The pictures don’t really do it justice especially the second one that was taken late into the night of a long hard day.

Would I do it all over again?

You betcha, it will just take time for me and my body to forget what a pain in the ass it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home