Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, January 23, 2006

Double Reflect


Honestly, I do not know what it is about pictures with reflections… but this building across the street was reflecting the new office so perfectly, that I had to take this on-the-go snapshot.

In doing so I also had the reflection of the side of my truck.. Unintended of course.

Now I don’t recommend that anyone else take pictures while they drive… I am a professional as you know.

If you look really carEfully, the picture should be called triple reflect, as the side of my truck is reflecting the houses in the neighborhood across the street as well. CLICK ON THE PICTURE FOR A LARGER IMAGE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home