Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Just another day at the local Ford Dealer


OK so the auto show was just in town. For the first time in years I have not gone, but yesterday, I had to take my F150 in for some routine maintenance and look what I found.

To my surprise hidden in the corner like a pearl among swine was this little beauty.

I tried to get them to let me take it out as a loner but no dice. Probably just as well it rained cats and dogs all day until late at night when I turned to snow. I would have hated to wrap this little GT 40 round a tree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home