Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Thursday, April 06, 2006

CROOKED HAT

With all the talk of crooked politicians, crooked cops, crooked accounting practices, and even the insidious crooked road… we have all but over looked possibly the most devious of all: The crooked hat.

Oh taker away of peripheral vision, you taunt me with you devious fashion backwards style.

I may not have the dexterity, yet, to right your errant path, but someday I will remember this and turn you in for a ball cap.

I will not let you ruin my perfectly happy mood, bring on the camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home