Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Speaking of Flying


I was out this morning with Tanner and the mercury was well south of freezing, and a spotted an eastern bluebird (not this actual one) and some other types hanging around in the tree in the front yard.

It never ceases to amaze me that living critters can survive out side when its this cold.

I have seen a several bluebirds in the woods with tanner eating some kind of red winter berry that seem to be somehow still around.

Why are they here when its so bloody cold? And by them I mean me. And by me I mean us.

This weekend we will be in southern California, cant say I will miss this cold snap.

This picture was taken by *birdwatchersdigest*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home