Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Movie Madness Runs Amok in MI still...



I have mentioned *before* that a new Hillary Swank movie is being filmed here along with some others due to all the movie incentives that MI is doling out.

I just found one of our client’s vehicles, in fact the one pictured, will make an appearance in the film. I guess you will just have to watch to movie to see if it makes the final cut but from what I hear it’s in a scene that will likely be important to the story line so chances are good you will see this truck some day on the big screen. 1948 Thrift Master PU that was until recently, used as this guys daily driver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home