Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Monday, June 08, 2009

Apple Stuff- New announcements


If you like new product and software announcements from Apple like I do (shit I am officially a fanboy) and/or creepy photos of Steve Jobs then today is your lucky day.

Today at 1:00pm (EDT) new Apple announcements.... I can hardly wait.... new iPhone software, new iPhone, perhaps an Apple tablet?

Damn I really need to get out more.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Andrew said...

You've been waiting for the apple tablet for 2 years now. they owe you one.

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Beano said...

I KNOW!!!!
Please put that in writing to:

Apple
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014

 

Post a Comment

<< Home